Senior Product Designer for mobile @Fleetio • Loves weather, gadgets, and dogs • 3x @AuburnU graduate • War Eagle!

Birmingham, AL
Joined February 2009
This makes me so happy.
1
2
Wordle 212 3/6 ⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛ 🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ben Bloodworth retweeted
W. 🦚 We still hungry. #WarEagle
46
270
62
1,624
43,688
Waking up in the early morning to the sound of heavy rain and realizing that you don’t have to go to work in the morning so you can sleep in and enjoy it is a top 5 personal favorite experience.
1
Wordle 211 3/6 ⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨 🟨🟨⬛🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I love KD Johnson.
Auburn players have scored all points in the #Bengals vs #Raiders game.
Ben Bloodworth retweeted
We know (@original_tev10) started peace talks with Auburn Twitter. But here is our official Peace Treaty✍️📜Good luck on the rest of the season and Go Racers!🏇 #FinalScore | #WeAreRacers🏇
189
253
105
1,994
Show this thread
Anytime you see someone on Twitter foaming at the mouth about Bruce Pearl being the worst thing to ever happen to basketball, there’s a 90% chance it’s an @IlliniMBB fan. The other 10% is @ByPatForde.
1
I just gave up and closed the call. Incredibly frustrating experience.
Doctors appointment at 8:45. It’s currently 9:30. No doctor. Color me unimpressed with telehealth so far.
1
1
Doctors appointment at 8:45. It’s currently 9:30. No doctor. Color me unimpressed with telehealth so far.
1
I know they mean “free” as in “liberty”, but it’s always funny to me when I hit a @freep article behind a pay wall.
Bill @Ford had a vision. And Michigan Central Station in historic Corktown, the oldest existing neighborhood in #Detroit, is scheduled to re-open in 2023. freep.com/story/money/cars/f… via @freep @freepautos @FordFund @CityofDetroit @HistoricDET @DIADetroit #restoration
1
Not every tip is a “pro” tip.
Wordle 209 3/6 ⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ 🟨🟩⬛🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Assistance needed! — Im looking for a comedy music video from ~2014 that was about a guy who liked generic business signs that explicitly said only what they offered and nothing more. Like DENTIST, KARATE, HEALTH FOOD, CAFE.
1
Assistance needed! — Im looking for a comedy music video from ~2014 that was about a guy who liked generic business signs that explicitly said only what they offered and nothing more. Like DENTIST, KARATE, HEALTH FOOD, CAFE.
1