Canada
Joined July 2007
The brain creates a picture of reality that we mistake for the actual thing.
4
16
3
21
You become what you focus on.
1
1
2
Doki Doki Literature Club right there, gracing the splash page of the PS Store, right in-between two of the PlayStation 5’s biggest hits!
1
2
Don Eglinski retweeted
I’m officially banned from web3
3,688
3,962
2,316
46,524
“First-person shooters, particularly those on Xbox, have a long reputation of being toxic cesspits filled with assholes who are just waiting to ruin your day. This reputation is well-earned.” —Kotaku
No woman should have to deal with this if they’re having 1 rough game against decent people.. this was only part of it (sound on)
Show this thread
1
Don Eglinski retweeted
me rn: "wait a minute, i'm a designer: 80% of my work is explaining/justifying the other 20%"
1
4
3
29
Show this thread
Hope @notaxation @ChrisRayGun will listen to this, as their podcast (about PlayStation) increasingly promotes rage—symptom of American anxiety due to imperial decline. pca.st/3hlq5yfr At very worst, Colin’s dog whistling normalises the sentiment:
Jesse Kelly: "We don't need a military that's women-friendly, we don't need a military that's gay-friendly," we need "Type A men who want to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls" These people have really stopped hiding who they really are
Don Eglinski retweeted
In the latest GETTING GRAPHIC, @soitgoes__13 sits down with Supermassive Games’ creative director Will Doyle and RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY DP Maxime Alexandre to talk cinematography in their respective mediums. fangoria.com/original/gettin…
3
14
4
58
All I want for Christmas is @A_i @Mobius_Games to add 60 fps (and even 4K) to #OuterWilds running on PS5.
Don Eglinski retweeted
Poor Pythagoras: you spend all this time and energy developing a really cutting-edge cult, but centuries later you're known as "the triangle guy"
44
240
14
3,819
Don Eglinski retweeted
You can play around with it here: willymaps.github.io/depth/
2
14
2
55
1,572
Show this thread
Don Eglinski retweeted
Has anyone started a DAO to just literally bribe politicians? Sorry I mean lobby? Lobby DAO? That’s what this is for right? Right? I hate every fucking thing about this time line.
1
2
13
Don Eglinski retweeted
Keanu's laugh in response to NFTs in this @verge interview is everything I wanted for Christmas piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=0OK80elj…
1,150
39,262
7,199
189,849
8,728,324
Show this thread
Don Eglinski retweeted
"Max encapsulates something horrific about our modern understanding of the American 1980s while still capturing the shiny, optimistic, and excitable exterior." piped.kavin.rocks/GsDrXc94NGU
2
1
As long as the system continues to disproportionately reward whites, they will fight to maintain the predatory myth of exploitation. A perverted version of the Christian myth that naturalises power to maintain the previous American order.
If wanting to solve poverty makes me a "Radical Leftist", what does the Right wing want to do?
1
Don Eglinski retweeted
I’ve interviewed and managed over 2,000 people. Here are my 55 contrarian observations about humans. A thread... (1/x)
399
6,754
654
28,557
Show this thread
Don Eglinski retweeted
I may regret sharing this, but I have a very personal story I would like to tell. I hope it doesn't get too long... Anyway... I was 20 years old when I was sent to erase a man from existence and became haunted by him.
1,331
9,649
3,866
33,447
Show this thread